Advertisement

✔️How To Get ALL 4 Fridge Pieces In Roblox ๐Ÿ  Fishing Simulator! | JixxyJax

✔️How To Get ALL 4 Fridge Pieces In Roblox ๐Ÿ  Fishing Simulator! | JixxyJax Don't forget to FOLLOW me on Roblox, so you can come into games with me! Thanks for watching, subscribing, commenting and just being straight up awesome!

_

๐Ÿ“ฌSend Me Fan Mail!
(*UPS and FedEx Deliveries use this address:)
JixxyJax
500 E WHITESTONE BLVD #953
CEDAR PARK TX 78630

(*For USPS Regular Mail deliveries use this address:)
JixxyJax
PO BOX 953
CEDAR PARK TX 78630

If you send me a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, I'll send you something back!

_


๐Ÿ’œDiscord:
❤️ Subscribe to JixxyJax Channel:
๐Ÿ‘ช Join My Roblox Group:
๐Ÿ’™ Twitter:
๐Ÿ‘ฑ My Roblox Profile:
◻ Roblox:

♫ Intro Music: Fareoh - Under Water:

Roblox,Roblox Game Play,JixxyJax,Jixxy Jax,Robux,Roblox Glitch,Fishing Simulator,Fishing Simulator Codes,Fishing Simulator Fridge,Fishing Simulator Quests,Fishing Simulator Max Rod,Fishing Simulator Gems,Fishing Simulator Tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments