Advertisement

Which Will You Choose? Teasing and Edging? Or Instant Pleasure? - JOI Game

Which Will You Choose? Teasing and Edging? Or Instant Pleasure? - JOI Game Some of you enjoy games. 
You enjoy playing with me. Don't you.
Well...what would you do if I brought in some extra sexy help?
Hmmmm?
We recorded you a choose your own adventure JOI. 
Two voices to tease you.
To tempt you.
And you get to pick.
Who will you listen to?
Hmmm?
Blue is so sexy and I hope you find her tempting as I do.
I was so turned on editing this one.  
Don't tell the other boys what to pick...shhhhh. 

Collaboration with LookingForMyBlueSky
Script by funnytraybake

If you are interested in playing with me more, head over to my Patreon,

Fictional story created by adults for adults.

JOI,Game,Edging,Gambling,FemDom,Audio Erotica,+18,CYOA,Ruin,Denial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments