Advertisement

Dissidia NT is over. We tried y'all, but it's over. #DFFNT

Dissidia NT is over. We tried y'all, but it's over. #DFFNT If you want more information, check the Dissidia subreddit.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back. I'm gonna pull out of all the Dissidia stuff from my channel. Of course, I'll keep it up and start working on backing up those videos. I'm gonna try to rebrand? I dunno the word for it. I just think it's time to change how most people see me on here, and also maybe change the way I handle this channel. Try to take it more casually y'know? Either way, I just want to give the biggest thanks I can to those who watched my streams and played with me, against me, etc. You guys are the best for trying to have fun with it. See y'all sooner or later, thanks for playing the game.

Dissidia nt,dissidia nt is over,dffnt is over,dissidia nt is dead,dissidia nt dead,dissidia nt news,dissidia nt 2020,dissidia nt 20201,dissidia nt 2021,dissidia nt no support,dissidia nt update,dffnt no updates,dffnt update,dffnt news,dissidia nt no updates,dissidia nt updates are over,dissidia nt over,dffnt dead,

Post a Comment

0 Comments