Advertisement

LEARNING HOW TO DRIFT In a 450HP SUPERCHARGED TOYOTA 86!! *EPIC FAIL MONTAGE*

LEARNING HOW TO DRIFT In a 450HP SUPERCHARGED TOYOTA 86!! *EPIC FAIL MONTAGE* A warm welcome to everyone checking out my latest YouTube video!

In this episode, I share with you my journey into the depths of Drifting. This is the first time I have ever forced a car to go swideways and boy was it a whole lot of fun, though definitely not an easy task if you have little to no experience doing so. Testing out a new montage/vlog style video with this one so please tell me what you think of the video!

If you would like your car featured in a YouTube video review on my channel, please send me a private message here on YouTube or to my Instagram

Please leave a like if you like this video and also leave a comment with what type of automotive content you would like to see next.

honda,civic,car,review,carreview,carvlog,audi,vehicle,german,euro,bmw,sportscar,jdm,kswap,nsx,rs3,boost,stance,slammed,modified,tuned,comparison,claywong,acura,vtec,exhaust,turbo,clay,clay wong,supercar,sports car,super car,track,warrior,race,m3,m4,car vlog,vlog,vlogging,automotive,car collector,car enthusiast,car guy,honest,drift,chaser,silvia,180sx,86,brz,supercharged,howtodrift,learndrift,drifting,skidpan,beginner,skid,powerslide,slide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments