Advertisement

Safar Khatam I Got Community Guideline Strike On My Youtube Channel 😭😭

Safar Khatam I Got Community Guideline Strike On My Youtube Channel 😭😭 Hello,
Safar khatam i got community guidelines strikes not copyright on my youtube channel without violation or mistake in 2020.

Queries:
1) Got Community Guidelines Strike
2) Cool Tech Career The End
3) Support To Cool Tech
4) #cooltech #igotstikes #communitystrikes

Link Of That Channel :-

Aajao Yahan Par :-

Thanks For Watching!

cool,tech,ct,got,community,copyright,guidelines,strikes,on,my,youtube,channel,got strikes,on channel,help vishal,got community strikes,i got strikes,community guideline strike,without violation youtube,how to appeal,youtube community guidelines 2020,i got community guideline strikes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments