Advertisement

How to relax... Why I am not relaxing and how I can change

How to relax... Why I am not relaxing and how I can change This was first of all, a Facebook live post.

In this video I discover that God wants me to be relaxed and I see why I am not relaxed. Based on a Bible reading plan, Lent for everyone, todays video is inspired by Matthew 6 and the Lord’s Prayer.

I’ll talk about what it takes to relax, how FOMO and FOBLO mess with your one life.



This channel is associated with my brands MarkBeingHuman, Grace Family Church, Grace online TV.

I am hoping to start a movement by which people will seek what it means to be a human being.

I hope to speak a positive word for people to best less polarised and more inclusive

jesus,Relax,how to relax,how to relax your mind,grace,prayer,the Lords Prayer,new life,FOMO,inspiration,inspired,the church,bible reading plan,in the bible,God,blessed,forgiveness,provide,provision,worry,don’t worry,fear for tomorrow,the future,fear of the future,not afraid,no fear,hard times,being strong,being strong in hard times,

Post a Comment

0 Comments