Advertisement

NIO announces 100M short-term bond - which could mean 2 things! Should I invest or sell NIO stock?

NIO announces 100M short-term bond - which could mean 2 things! Should I invest or sell NIO stock? Yesterday NIO has announced a 100M short-term convertible bond to fund their operations. They also outlined that further funding talks are going but uncertain.

This has sent the stock down two days in a row. In this video I will outline what the short term bond could mean for NIO. I will also talk about if you should sell, buy or hold on to NIO and how I am dealing with the situation.

/////

We are China-experts and are constantly testing innovations coming from China. On our Channel we decode new trends and technology and analyse their potential to take off. For more about China's Hidden Champions also check out our other videos:


🚗 More about **NIO**














🚘 More about **TESLA**






🚙 More about **Byton**






🔌 More about **EV**







🇨🇳 More about **China**














You can also find us on Linkedin:








For exclusive access to our DONGXii network please dm us directly on Linkedin - thanks!


NIO Stock,NIO shares,should I buy NIO,should I sell NIO,NIO stock analysis,NIO bond,NIO funding,NIO bankrupt,NIO financing,NIO finances,NIO Tesla,Tesla of China,trading NIO,

Post a Comment

0 Comments