Advertisement

Japanese People Try ALOO BHUJIA for the First Time - Haldiram's

Japanese People Try ALOO BHUJIA for the First Time - Haldiram's I'm Kohei from Tokyo Japan and I study Hindi language!! I'm visiting Japan in these days!! I brought Haldiram's ALOO BHUJIA from Mumbai, India!! Indian Snack Reaction by Japanese People!! They enjoyed to eat for the first time!!

◆Please Subscribe to My Channel↓


◆Follow me♥️-
Instagram:( )
Facebook:( )
Twitter:( )
For Business Enquiries→violin.kohei@gmail.com

Japan,Japanese,Haldiram's ALOO BHUJIA,Aloo Bhujia,Indian snack,Snacks,India,Mumbai,Delhi,Tokyo,reaction,reactions,foreign,foreigners,foreigner,react,Japanese speaking Hindi,foreigner speaking Hindi,hindi,language,learn Hindi,Kohei,Indian Food,Japanese People Try ALOO BHUJIA for the First Time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments