Advertisement

MAKING VALENTINE'S DAY MEMORABLE. Remove The Expectations And Constraints And Enjoy The Love...

MAKING VALENTINE'S DAY MEMORABLE. Remove The Expectations And Constraints And Enjoy The Love... I am living with Type 1 Bipolar, Mental Health Disorder.

I have some pretty depressive days, I have some manic, mania days. I also have normal boring days too. I also can have a few side splitting, laugh out loud, smiling happy days too.

I lead a pretty productive, active life. I have fun with my friends, I work with a great team of colleagues, I travel nationally and internationally, I hit the gym and I also work at myself being Bipolar.

All in all, Mental Health can, and will affects everyone around and not just the person living and surviving with the disease.
I am going to try and be transparent about my life, blunt, honest about my struggles and the rewards of having bipolar. I am Funny, I am Serious, I am Special, I am Unique and I am a Survivor.

If I can help at least just one other person on here then my time here has been worth it...
So if any of my videos resonate with either yourself or some you may know. Please reach out help or advice, you or they don't have to be alone. I can give you some tools for you to use while starting your journey to taking back control of your life with the help of Doctors, Therapist, Psychiatrists and the most important part, Your Family and Your Friends.

Can you please go and Subscribe to this channel so my videos can reach a person who is need of reassurance that what they are going through is normal and they don't have to go this journey alone.

Let's change the stigma that haunts everyone with a Mental Illness.

Bipolar Disorder, is a Mental Illness that can have many different levels of extreme Mood Swings. Other symptoms of Bipolar include a heightened amount of energy, including all different activity levels and emotions. Sometimes, Mental Disorders can interfere with the day to day activity of the person living with this Disease and with all that we know about Bipolar, there are still many different levels, triggers, episodes, symptoms, signs etc that can be different from person to person . Many involve how people behave while in a manic or in the depressive state. This can be a scary situation for not only the person with this disease but also for their family and friends as well. I'm trying on this channel is to remove the stigma associated with Mental Illness, mainly focusing on Bipolar as this disease is something I can relate with from my own personal experiences with my Bipolar and not someone else's Bipolar.

mental health,bipolar,depression,mental health awareness,mental health matters,emotional health,suicide prevention,end the stigma,mental health advocate,mental health blogger,anxiety,social anxiety,mental health care,major depressants,depression is real,anti depressants,mental health and wellness,bipolar battle,mood disorder,depressive episode,mental health treatment,bipolar life,panic attack,bipolar depression,manic depression,stop suicides,Love,Me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments