#InDaNewsDaily #SnoopDogg #DWade #KanyeWest #AllStarWeekend In this video, we speak about Snoop Dogg and his son having trouble after his recent photoshoot. His son defends himself and said its art and he's being targeted because he's black. We also speak about Dwade and his family backing their daughter Zaya. We also talk about Kanye West and him giving thousands of dollars worth of sneakers to the people in Chicago for All-Star Weekend. And lastly, we speak about Kandi Burruss and a serious situation that happened during Valentine's night, where 3 people left the scene injured. Text Me - 833-641-0046
SUBSCRIBE NOW:
Social Media Platforms:
Business Inquiries: InDaNewsTV@gmail.com
Welcome to my Channel, In Da News Daily, where I provide Daily Commentary on what is going on in the hip hop world and ect. I give facts, what happens, and how I feel about the situation. Make sure to subscribe and Welcome to the Fam. I’m in the News Wit It.
Music Instrumental Provided by: @BlackSmithSundayz
0 Comments