Advertisement

Content Schedule Update - New Mobile Gaming Channel and No More Twitch - AQW Gameplay

Content Schedule Update - New Mobile Gaming Channel and No More Twitch - AQW Gameplay In this video, I talk about my future content schedule. Unfortunately, I won't be streaming on Twitch for the time being. I loved hanging out with you guys and I really appreciated the support I got. The main issue I had with streaming is just not being able to put in enough time. With my schedule already I could only stream about 2 hours per session (6 hours a week) which just isn't enough to create a new audience. To replace this, I will be uploading to my brand new channel, FrostyMate Mobile! Ever since I started college/ work, I started playing a lot more mobile games and have really enjoyed them. A few games to mention that I enjoy playing are Mobile Legends and Clash Royale. You can expect to see Mobile Legends on FrostyMate Mobile. If there are any games in particular that you would like me to play on my mobile, please let me know and I will consider playing it!

Once again, thank you to all those who came to talk to me and support me on Twitch. I have met awesome people through it and I hope to see you all again soon.

Gameplay

Post a Comment

0 Comments