Advertisement

Testing Window Tint Bought from Wish as an ND Filter on My Gopro Session 5

Testing Window Tint Bought from Wish as an ND Filter on My Gopro Session 5 Its was like 3 bucks so why not. I have heard plenty of people suggest window tint as an alternative to an ND filter and figured I would give it a try. Honestly once I figured out you had to peel it to expose the adhesive side, it wasn't completely horrible. There is a very unnatural purple flare, that kinda ruins it for me, maybe it's user error, maybe it's the brand... Over all it did seem to have a cool softening effect and added the motion blur I was looking to achieve. Still not sure if I am a fan of motion blur, I really like a crisp images, so still on the fence, but I may keep messing with it and who knows, it does have its appeal.

-
This is the Tint I used... its like $2 now, but I honestly don't recommend, due to the purple flare. I'm gonna try a different brand myself.

freestyle,drones,quad copter,racing drone,FPV,quad,flying,first person view,ND Filter,Window Tint,Wish,motion blur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments