Advertisement

Pick a card: Which great experiences are coming your way?

Pick a card: Which great experiences are coming your way? Hey Sexy Souls, Welcome back to another pick a card Colab with A9ua Arcana ( )
In this video, we will be talking about what new opportunities, experiences, and changes are coming your way?
Some of the things that we will be covering are:
Will your finances improve?
What is coming in your love life?
Are there any life lessons coming your way?
What you should be focusing on to improve your life?

Choose a time stamp x


Group 1 - 1:56

Group 2 - 15:38

Group 3 - 28:00


This is a General reading and therefore is meant for a vast amount of people and may not resonate with everyone. It could also mean that you are seeking answers in the wrong areas of your life...


WANT A PERSONAL READING?

Etsy:


For those that wonder...

I am a Taurus Sun, Libra Moon, and Scorpio Rising sign.


Instagram: The.raven.tarot

Email: joewhoriskey2222@gmail.com


(To Support My Channel)

A few of you have left comments asking me to share my Amazon wishlist. I was so grateful to even have someone ask that question. At first, I didn't want to do it but I am all about exchanging energy and buying gifts for people who have helped you is a great way to do that .... so here it is




Thank you so much for watching and I am grateful for every single one of you.

LOVE AND LIGHT x





**This video is for entertainment purposes only. All decisions made and actions taken after watching are of your own free will. This reading should not be used in place of professional help and/or advice.**

Pick a card: Which great experiences are coming your way?,pick a card will my finnces improve,pick a card what is coming in your love life,Pick a card what life lessons are coming,pick a card what should I be focusing on to help me,Pick a card positive changes,pick a card what abundance is coming,Pick a card relationship advice,pick a card love reading,the raven tarot,pick a card what good news is coming your way,Pick a card What unexpected things are coming your way?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments