Advertisement

SHEIN FALL TRY ON HAUL 2019 | HIT OR MISS???

SHEIN FALL TRY ON HAUL 2019 | HIT OR MISS??? hey y'all!! I hope you enjoyed this video!! I know hauls are pretty popular, and so is shein so I wanted to tryout their clothes for myself!! I hope this gave you reference to how the clothes tend to come! I was overall happy with my purchase, and shipping was fast!!!

☆ LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ☆

☆ FOLLOW ME (lets be friends!!)
Instagram: @taylor.stefaniak
Twitter: @tayystefaniak

☆ for business inquires only// taylorstefaniak24@gmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING
have a great day!!☀
xoxo taylor
subcount// 590

hauls 2019,clothing haul 2019,fall try on haul 2019,try on haul 2019,shein try on haul,shein clothes,shein review,shein clothing haul,shein clothing haul 2019,try on hauls 2019,clothes,college clothing haul,college day in the life,college dorm tour,college morning routines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments