Advertisement

Growing Temper (Giantess Growth Animation)

Growing Temper (Giantess Growth Animation) Hello all! Sorry the new animation took longer than I previously stated. Hopefully it was worth the wait. I had loads of fun animating with these two models, and on a new software, MMM. No one told me animating would take sooo looong. Anyways, here it is. I would LOVE any sort of feedback, criticism, tips, advice, or comments at all. This is my third animation after all, so a newbie needs to learn. :)

Models:
Arashi by l3ishu
Senran Kagura Hanzou Gakuin girls pack by Sowlow
Scale by iRon0129
Stage: Sakura Suzie Apartment by Aurelien Martel
Effects: Azmaybe9's shader pack by Azmaybe9

Enjoy the content I produce on Wattpad or Youtube and want to support me? My Patreon is below.
Patreon:

mmd,MMD,Giantess,Growth,MMM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments