Advertisement

Christmas Collab Invite | $5 Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece | Measure and Mix | Christmas DIY

Christmas Collab Invite | $5 Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece | Measure and Mix | Christmas DIY I know we haven't celebrate Halloween yet but here in Youtube Land things move quickly which brings me to my first Christmas Challenge Invite of the year. For this Christmas challenge I am joining my friend Jessica @ Measure and Mix to invite all of you to our $5 Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece Challenge. If you have never seen Jessica's channel I highly encourage you to pay her a visit and subscribe to her channel.

Rules
1. Spend only $5 at Dollar Tree but you can use whatever items you have in your "craft stash" to complete your centerpiece.
2. Mention myself and Jessica in your video.
3. Add links to our channels and the playlist in your description box
4. Playlist will be available on Monday, November 4th @ 10 am EST

Jessica's channel-

More of my Fall Videos-


⋆ Any rude or negative comments will not be tolerated and you will be blocked from my community. Please remember the golden rule when leaving comments!

UPCOMING OPEN COLLABS HOSTED BY MYSELF AND KRISTI @ INSPIRED LIVING WITH KRISTI-

***SOMETHING FOR ALL SEASONS FALL AND HOLIDAY COLLAB DETAILS***

*SOMETHING FOR ALL SEASONS | EASY HOLIDAY APPETIZERS*
*Make an easy holiday appetizer
*Mention Pretty. Simple. Sherri and Inspired Living with Kristi in your
video
*Link both of our channels and the playlist in your description box
*Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
*Time: Schedule video for 7:00 a.m. EST

xoxo, Sherri
Email me- Pretty.Simple.Sherri@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE-

Share this video with a friend:

Watch next – DIY's | Decor -

Email me- Pretty.Simple.Sherri@gmail.com


EQUIPMENT THAT I USE TO FILM MY VIDEOS:
As an affiliate I make a small commission on each product with no additional cost to you. The money earned helps keep this channel up and running. Thank you!

My vlogging camera-


My "big girl" camera-

Lens #1-

Lens #2-

Lighting -

Gorillapod-

Canon Remote-

Camera case-

Neoprene case-

Fat Gecko car camera mount-

Screen protector for G7X-

_______________________________________________________________
♫Music By♫

The music in my video is from epidemic sound, a royalty free music sharing site which you have to pay a monthly fee to be able to access.
_______________________________________________________________
What's happening on the Blog-

Join me on Instagram-


What's poppin' on Pinterest-


_______________________________________________________________
Are you a part of the notification squad? 🔔
To join, make sure you ring the bell so you're alerted when I upload my next video.

christmas diy challenge,christmas diy collab,collaboration,home decor,measure and mix,open collab,open collab invite,open collaboration,open invitation,farmhouse christmas diy,dollar tree christmas diy,open collaboration invite,christmas centerpiece challenge,diy christmas decor,dollar tree christmas centerpiece,pretty simple sherri,christmas,glam christmas centerpiece,dollar tree christmas,christmas decor,dollar tree diy,Christmas diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments