Advertisement

Cheat Meals and Losing Weight IIFYM | Leg Training For Mass | Regan Grimes

Cheat Meals and Losing Weight IIFYM | Leg Training For Mass | Regan Grimes In this video I take you through a INSANE LEG workout. Currently I am 4 weeks out from IFBB Romania Pro show where I hope to get my qualification for the 2020 Mr.Olympia contest! I also take you to my HUGE cheat meal on my high day.

Follow Victoria:


WORKOUT PROGRAMS & RG APPAREL


IRON BULL 10% OFF CODE “GRIMES10”


DOYOUEVEN 10% OFF CLICK LINK NO CODE


FatherSons CODE "GRIMES"


#RGARMY #Bodybuilding #Fitness #IFBBPRO

WORKOUT PROGRAMS & RG APPAREL


IRON BULL 10% OFF CODE “GRIMES10”


DOYOUEVEN 10% OFF CLICK LINK NO CODE


FatherSons CODE "GRIMES"

BODYBUILDING,FITNESS,YOUTUBE,MOTIVATION,FIT,DAYINTHELIFE,LEG WORKOUT,WORKOUT,LIFE,SHREDDED,REGAN GRIMES,BODYBUILDING.COM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments