Advertisement

wind down routine ft. life update & a looong overdue heart to heart

wind down routine ft. life update & a looong overdue heart to heart Get unready with me after work: wind down & night time routine 🌻 We're talking thoughts on Youtube, where my channel's going, what I've been working on, learning to communicate better, and letting go of fears & stepping into who I am.

🙃 Don't be a stranger
╰ IG:
╰ Subscribe to my channel:
╰ rowenatsai@gmail.com

🌸 Beauty Within
╰ Premiering: Affordable skincare

⏱️Timestamps
╰ ➊ [6:11] Learning to communicate better
╰ ➋ [8:21] Letting go of fears & stepping into who I am
╰ ➌ [12:13] Life updates, what I've been working on

💧Skincare
╰ Paula's Choice makeup remover
╰ Shieshedo facial cotton
╰ Hanskin cleansing oil
╰ Uruoi clean foam cleanser
╰ Uruoi skin lotion toner
╰ Purito centella buffet serum
╰ Good Molecules oil
╰ Urioi moisture milk
╰ Sachajuan styling cream

🎵 Music:
╰ My Hero - Dario Ferrante cover


•••

✨ If you’re at all curious ✨
➫ My spiritual practice, Falun Dafa
➫ If you're interested in reading more, start with this to get an understanding of what qigong entails
➫ The main text we read is Zhuan Falun*
*Best to read start to finish in the shortest time possible for the highest benefit.

➫ If you want to learn more about Falun Dafa and qigong, check out local contacts in your area - there are practitioners globally and in most big enough-ish cities:

➫ My friend Chris over at China Uncensored made an incredibly informative video on what Falun Dafa is and why it's being persecuted in China (YT video):

•••

🛍 Ebates: Get paid to shop (up to 20%+ cash back)
🏡 AirBnB: Get $40 travel credit

🛋 My apartment:
╰ White 2-tiered desk
╰ Clothing rack

🎥 Equipment
╰ Camera:
╰ Tripod:
╰ Mic:
╰ Edit: Final Cut Pro X

FTC: This video is not sponsored.

self care,self love,productivity,rowenatsai,wellness,how to get your life together,self care routine,pamper routine,sunday routine,wind down routine,winddown routine,get unready with me,life update,heart to heart,wind down,GRWM,night time routine,night time routine after work,routine after work,after work routine,beauty within,

Post a Comment

0 Comments