Advertisement

The beard gets lined up, he's brand new! | Myrtle Beach Vlog

The beard gets lined up, he's brand new! | Myrtle Beach Vlog Heyy Lo's! (Don't forget to watch this in 1080hd)

Sign up for postmates here (for extra coin):


Let’s save!!
Download digit app and attach your bank information:::
Digit app:

Business inquiries:
lexlo.business@gmail.com

♥︎ Want to send me something to review or try:
Alexis
Po box 768311
Roswell, ga 30076

♥︎ Were all about saving coins anyway we can and putting it into a savings account: (here are ways that I save)

Click the link down below & attach a card:



Referral Code if you don't click the link: ALEXISL2

Sign up for Instacart & start shopping : ALAXES281
Sign up for Shipt: D3315

instacart link:::


2019 savings plan:



♥︎ Support me & purchase my lashes & glitter:
Shop my lash company:

Follow me on my social sites:
♥︎ instagram: lexlo_ ( follow my ig to follow my igtv)
♥︎ snapchat: lexlo1
♥︎ twitter: lexlo1

vlog,atlanta vlogs,vlogging in atlanta,vlogging in detroit,detroit vlogs,detroit vlogger,funny vlogs,vlogs that are hilarious,myrtle beach vlog,beach vlog,vlogs about the beach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments