Advertisement

Talking about my depression #momlife #reality both channels I discussed this

Talking about my depression #momlife #reality both channels I discussed this #familyof7 #singlemomlife

welcome to my family guys. We hope you all will enjoy us as we share our daily lives with y'all. For everyone new My name is Alisha and me and my family have a main Vlog Channel "Alisha Crew" #thecrew this is our second Channel we will do a little of everything Grocery Shopping,DITL, hauls, vlogs, chit chat and lives. We are a loving positive family who go through everything together. If you enjoy positivity and family vlogs please subscribe and please hit the bell so you won't miss a DITL with our family 💜💜💜💜💜💜😘

I'm blessed to work with Mr Jasper Sawyer on both of my channels, the music that you hear throughout my videos are from Jasper.
here is his link on his YouTube channel.


Write us
Southern Family vlogs
Po box 75
Pass Christian Ms 39571

Any business inquiries
southernfamilyvlogs@gmail.com

Our main YouTube channel. please go check it out, subscribe and hit that bell. We love you guys ❤️😘💙

this

Post a Comment

0 Comments