Advertisement

'Ready for Daylight' (Official A Capella Video) - My first song - EPICRED

'Ready for Daylight' (Official A Capella Video) - My first song - EPICRED So this song isn't much, but it is my first song. So if you think it's a little lame, please understand that. My voice dont sound too great either. But this is my best for right now.

Heres the lyrics to the song:

Verse 1.
Down in a valley wandering in the night
There's not a light anywhere in sight
Not one star is in the sky
Everything is so dark tonight.
This dark lonely place has become your home
And I see it in your eyes you feel alone
The night has overcome the day
And now you feel hopeless in every way.

Pre-Chorus.
But look at the horizon
Something in the night is rising
So come on out of your hiding
'Cause the morning light is shining

Chorus.
Step out of the darkness say goodbye to night,
Get ready for daylight
Run into the morning let's see the sunrise,
Get ready for daylight
Oh, say goodbye to the shadows
Oh, get ready for daylight

Bridge.
Let the shadows fade away
Let the darkness turn to day
Look back at the night and say,
"I ain't gonna be your slave"

Written by Jo Armstrong
(c)2019 EPICRED

#music #originalsongs #newmusic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments