Advertisement

Homestead LIfe Processing Fire Wood Old Fashioned Cooking & More

Homestead LIfe Processing Fire Wood Old Fashioned Cooking & More We processed fire wood all day while Melanie cooked our meals using pine cones and twigs like the old ways.

I spent the bulk of the day working on the fire wood pile. Melanie helped a lot by hauling fire wood over for me to stack.

We moved the log splitter over by the wood pile so we have a one stop fire wood processing area now. I will drive a load of logs into the area and drop them off right by the log splitter. Then we can split the logs and stack them right there.

We got most of the fire wood from the middle of the yard split and stacked on the wood pile. I figure we have about four cords of fire wood so far but we need twice that this year I think.

I had my portable solar power generator set outside charging up in the sun. It was mostly cloudy but it charged up most of the way from fully discharged. You can get one here:

Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,off grid homestead,homesteading,tiny house fire wood,homestead living,off grid heating,off grid family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments