Advertisement

World First Azshara Race and Whether I'll Play Classic- Almost Saturday Vlog

World First Azshara Race and Whether I'll Play Classic-  Almost Saturday Vlog Discussing the World First Mythic Eternal Palace race, discussion of the WoW news of the week and answering questions. If you have any questions that you'd like answered on a vlog, include the word 'question' and leave them as comments!

My Twitch:

The Kul Tiramisu Baking Stream VoD:

Browse my streaming and recording gear, gaming stuff, fave teas and more on my Amazon Recommendations page here:
Follow me on Twitter:

Merch!

Patreon:

Join the Squirrel Squad Discord:

Instagram:

mythic azshara,azshara world first race,world first race azshara,world first eternal palace,mythic eternal palace,mythic eternal palace race,eternal palace mythic,eternal palace mythic race,hazelnuttygames,

Post a Comment

0 Comments