Advertisement

When A Comrade Decides That He Is Going To Marry While In Campus | TheEyeOpener

When  A Comrade Decides That He Is Going To Marry While In Campus | TheEyeOpener In this video ,I am trying to explain the difficult Life experienced by a a Campus student who is just from the villages and knows nothing about girls or call them slayqueens.Before I reported to campus,my.mother usually was giving me advice telling me that when I read hard the slayqueens will come my way.I had hope in that but after reporting the narrative changed and here I am life is beating me.I shot this video to show the challenges that the boychild who is single undergoes since I don't have sweet words to enter slayqueens box.I usually wash my clothes and wash the room by myself yet there are some who have got helpers.We are usually called"Bachelor's".So I decided that am going to marry while in campus to escape the cold and hunger which have hit me.Dony forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button to receive my new videos when I upload them.You can follow me on my Facebook page-TheEyeOpener to extend our conversations going,on Twitter @TheEyeOpener and on Instagram-TheEyeOpener.You can follow the link to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

TheEyeOpener

Post a Comment

0 Comments