Advertisement

Tori Talks: Gannon Stauch a loving child and what's Up with Colorado?

Tori Talks: Gannon Stauch a loving child and what's Up with Colorado? #GannonStauch #LeTeciaStauch #CrimeTalk



Gannon Stauch went missing in January of 2020 - last seen climbing into a truck with his step-mother. In this live chat... does that house look familiar? What are the signs that we get when things are meant to be? How can we discover what is really happening behind what we are shown and allowed to see in the media. Join us for a lively FUN chat and interactive fast paced talk!

My brand NEW website featuring my NEW TAROT deck!
Check out my website:

Facebook:

I LOVE this product! My site is at www.CuteNailShop.com

Tori hartman,Gannon,Al stauch,Landon Stauch,True Crime,Tecia Stauch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments