Advertisement

Real Talk: My Antique Booth ISN'T Failing... (but can it do better?)

Real Talk: My Antique Booth ISN'T Failing... (but can it do better?) I never have done a video about how my antique booths have done in-depth. I have touched on them during monthly updates but never as an aggregate. With retail, I think it's more important to look at a wider timeframe -- like a year of sales. So, this video goes over how much money I've made in 2019 and also 2018 for comparison. I lastly talk about why I decided to close one of my booths and how I plan to increase sales in my two spaces this year.

--

Don’t forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe if you Enjoyed!

--

Real Nifty Vintage Etsy Shop:
Winking Owl Antiques (Barb’s Shop):

Buy My Reselling Book!

Amazon Products I Use/Recommend: www.amazon.com/shop/realniftyvintage

Facebook:
Instagram:

PO Box 103,
Trenton, Illinois 62293

--

Who I am:
Hi! I’m Jeffrey and I run a resale business specializing in vintage and antique finds! Follow my journey as I post haul videos, vlogs, what’s selling videos and more on YouTube. You can also follow me on Instagram to catch more daily happenings!

antique booth talk,how much i made,antique booth sales,Reseller,selling online,reseller vlog,selling on etsy,sell at an antique mall,vintage resale,selling vintage online,day in the life reseller,sell online full time,thrift vlog,vintage haul,thrifting,work from home,reselling,make money online,antique dealer,resell vintage,antiques,sell in antique booth,sell on etsy,resell for profit,self employed,vintage hard goods,ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments