Advertisement

Just Dance 2020: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey | Fanmade

Just Dance 2020: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey | Fanmade Hey guys! Look who's back? hahaha.
After a long time since the last fanmade,I'm bringing a xmas fanmades on march....
I love this song so much and i really don't care if is xmas or not S2
This time the coach is the amazing Elow that did a awesome perfomance
I also want to thank P.C.O for doing the pictos and Jay for helping with the bkg.

---------------------------------------------------------

Elow's Channel:

--------------------------------------------------------

Jay's Channel:

---------------------------------------------------------
You Can also watch another fanmade of the same song on ArthurVideoSong Channel


_________________________________________________
Congrats to the Hi-Score: KunKan and the Dancer Of The Week: Augustodoidin.

Fanmade

Post a Comment

0 Comments