Advertisement

INSTRUCTIONAL LOWER BODY BAND WORKOUT PLUS HOME GYM

INSTRUCTIONAL LOWER BODY BAND WORKOUT PLUS HOME GYM Hello everyone and welcome to my channel! This video had been requested quite a few times.
It is an instructional lower body band workout that you can do anywhere... in the gym, while you are traveling and most importantly, in the comfort of your home.
All you need in a hip loop or circle or band. It has many names.
Lol... I will also be showing you another piece of equipment you can have in your home to start creating your own home gym.

Let's Talk and discuss... I hope you enjoy.

I ALSO OFFER INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY COACHING AS WELL AND YOU CAN FIND THAT INFORMATION ON INSTAGRAM
cupcake_vegan

Follow me on Twitter @cupcakeveganer

If you want insider information or would like to have a more personal interaction with me, you can become a patron where I post frequently things I do not post on Youtube and interact constantly with all my patrons on a personal level.
I want to thank as always my amazingly generous Patrons from at Cupcake Vegan ForLife
-Aliyah B
-Traci Gondek
-Justine M
-Heather C
-Benz Girlz
-Ivy Podolak
-Raina Holtzman
-April Smith
-Nicole O
-Alexa Mitchell
-Therese Berthon
-Lesley Tate
-Beverly Bernson
-Well Planted
-Fat2Fit
-Kyra Carroll*
-Christina Carroll
-Joan Andrea May
-Tieia Middleton
-Jami Theresa Williams
-Miriam Havard
-Lynne P
-Kristen Brooke
-Amy Hazelett

instructional lower body workout,band glute workout,hip loop workout,hip circle lower body workout,instructional band lower body workout,lower body workout,at home lower body workout,at home workout,band lower body workout,beginners lower body workout,45 and over at home workout,instructional at home lower body band workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments