Advertisement

how to make a 2020 vision board that really works (trust me, you need this)

how to make a 2020 vision board that really works (trust me, you need this) Are you ready for your dreams to finally come true? ;)
◎ FOLLOW ME AROUND
◎♕ T W I T T E R:
♕ I N S T A G R A M: To Know How To Express Yourself Without Saying A Thing?
☟♡ E N A M E L P I N - S H O P: www.etsy.com/shop/thatslovelydear♡ CODE: ‘THANKYOU’ FOR 10% OFF
♡ S H O P I N S T A G R A M: www.instagram.com/thatslovelydearshopWant To Know What I Think About Books?
☟♕ G O O D R E A D S: www.goodreads.com/author/show/6153684.Chami_Rosealia Want To Contact Me About Business Enquiries?
☟✉ business@isthatchami.comWant To Send Me Your Thoughts?
✉ 724 PO BOXBEACONSFIELD,VIC, 3807AUSTRALIA ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □REVIEW POLICYReview requests are accepted (paperback and hardbacks only) at discretion. As you know, there are only so many hours in the day and I prefer to spend them reading material that fills me with tingling warm emotions of joy. I will put considerable thought into whether I accept your request, so, if you want the best chance at a review, books that are anticipate releases and novels in my genre will fair well. I am an avid reader of Young Adult & New Adult books in the genres of Fantasy, Dystopian, Science Fiction or Mystery, because I like a little a few thrills at 2am when I can’t put the book down. By no means does this insinuate that I will not accept your review, so please send me an email with some convincing reasons to read your book (villainous love interests will be a definite yes) and I’ll come back with a decision.BOOKISH GOODIES + BOOK SUBSCRIPTION BOXES:I will happily accept book subscription services and merchandise based business opportunities. Be sure to send me an email at businesscr26@isthatchami.com or use the contact form on IsThatChami.com and let’s have a book party!EVENT POLICYYours truly, has been lucky enough to have appeared on a number of publications and events (with some currently outstanding), and has an eager interest in appearing in many more. I am therefore available for interview or to host any panels or events (hopefully with a focus on books, but not exclusive to). Feel free to contact me for any opportunities because your drama nerd is impatiently waiting!

how to make a vision board,how to create a vision board,vision board,how to make a vision board that works 2020,how to make a vision board that actually works,how to make a vision board that works,how to make a dream board,vision board ideas,how to create a vision board that works,how to make a vision board at home,how to make a vision board on pinterest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments