Advertisement

Live Cop Ep. 2 - Yeezy 350 Earth, 380 Mist Ref, Supreme Week 1

Live Cop Ep. 2 - Yeezy 350 Earth, 380 Mist Ref, Supreme Week 1 This is the second episode of my live cop series showing drops from the past few weeks like the Yeezy 350 Earth, Yeezy 380 Mist Reflective and Supreme Week 1 Online.

1 on 1 coaching:

Thanks for watching! Please let me know of any suggestions/improvements!

Drops showcased in this video:
Yeezy 350 V2 Earth
Supreme Week 1 Online
Yeezy 380 Mist Reflective

Yeezy 350 V2 Earth
This drop was more limited than people thought, but I still had to be careful as I live in a state with sales tax and almost pay $250 on footsites. I was still able to get a decent number of pairs on Footlocker as well as some shopify sites and Yeezy Supply.

Supreme Week 1 Online
I’m not good at botting supreme at all, and this week was no different. My proxies completely flopped, but for week 2 supreme I fixed this problem and had some good results (You’ll have to wait until Live Cop Episode 3 to see it though :)

Yeezy 380 Mist Reflective
This drop was great for me as phantom did very well on YS, which was the only site these shoes dropped on. These were pretty limited and very difficult for the manual user to get, but since they are so ugly and bot users ate, prices tanked. I still am able to make a bit of money out of the pairs I got though, so a good drop overall! It was also a good practice for the upcoming 350 V2 Desert Sage and 350 V2 Cinders which should be extremely profitable drops

Overall the drops have been decent especially since Yeezys are pretty easy to get with Phantom, and I’m looking forward to the upcoming drops in March:
Yeezy 350 V2 Desert Sage
Supreme Week 3 Online
Yeezy 350 V2 Cinder
Sacai and Jordan drops
Stay tuned for future live cop episodes to see how I do!

Thanks for watching! Please leave any suggestions in the comments below. I'm still working on the setup for unboxings and a face cam, so stay tuned for future live cops :)



MUSIC -
Epidemic Sound

sneaker bot,sneaker bot live cop,sneaker reselling tutorial,sneaker live cop,sneaker bot tutorial,yeezy live cop,phantom aio live cop,cybersole live cop,yeezy bot live cop,yeezy supply live cop,yeezy non reflective live cop,yeezy reflective live cop,yeezy 380 live cop,yeezy 350 v2 earth,yeezy 380 mist reflective,yeezy 380,phantom aio,supreme week 1,supreme bot live cop,footlocker live cop,yeezy supply live,yeezy 380 mist,yeezy,cybersole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments