Advertisement

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE | stressed, busy, and raw

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE | stressed, busy, and raw In this week in my life, I open up about the stress of mid-terms and sadness that comes from comparison on social media. I also have an important interview and show you me becoming a barista at a local coffee shop!

Podcast I was on:

My TikTok: @MissHannahAshton
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
Hey! I'm Hannah Ashton and it is my goal to inspire and help other student entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams and life goals!

SHOP MY WORKBOOK PLANNER:
I N S T A G R A M:
▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽
What is your camera? Canon EOS 70D + sigma 30mm lens
What do you edit with? Final Cut Pro X
How old are you? 20
What College do you go to? Belmont University
What's your major? Entrepreneurship

DISCOUNTS: (we love a good one, right?)
Glossier: ($10)
Classpass (what I use for ALL my workout classes): ($40)
Shop my Amazon page:

Business Sponsorship inquiries: lyndsay@tla-management.com
Other inquiries: hannahashtonyt@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. :)

work week in my life,weekly vlog,COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE,COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE STRESSED,college week in my life belmont,busy week in my life,hannah ashton,college day vlog,busy college vlog,belmont university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments