Advertisement

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY: Vid for Embroidery Designers, Dressmakers & Quilters

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY: Vid for Embroidery Designers, Dressmakers & Quilters Sewing with scraps is like a way to connect with our sewing ancestors, who would reuse old garments to turn them into new things in an effort to waste not, want not. These days, it’s rarely less expensive to sew something yourself than it is to buy it in a store, but there are ways to economize your sewing – and saving your scraps to use in future projects is at the top of that list.
There is such a thing as a piece of fabric that’s too small to be scrap-worthy, too. So ask yourself this: Can I physically sew this piece of fabric to another one? Is it large enough for me to maneuver it in my sewing machine without sewing through my own fingers?

If the answer is that the fabric is too small for you to sew, then it’s probably time to retire that one to the trash. But if it’s big enough to sew to something else, keep it! It’s a scrap!

Now that you’ve got a good idea of what makes a fabric scrap, what exactly are you supposed to DO with them all? We’ll be covering that all month-long, but here are some great ideas to get you feeling inspired:

- fussy cuts – cutting a small section out of a piece of fabric to be a visual focal point in a piece
- burst of color – use small pieces of scrap fabrics to accentuate your projects
- new fabric – sew several scraps together to make a larger piece of fabric for a bigger project

VIDEO LINK:
____

Craft Fabric Bundle:
Quilting Fabric Strips:
Shop on Amazon:
___

Track Info:
Track:1
One Fine Day by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:
Track:2
12 Mornings by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:
Track:3
Green Leaves by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

how to save money,embroidery,Dressmakers,Quilters,hand embroidery,embroiderer,applique,stitchers,stitching,diy stitching cushion covers,wall décors,baby cot,pillow covers,wall hangings,sewing,scrap fabric,fabric scrap,fabric material,stop wasting money,embroidery designs,

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($690,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment

     strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($820,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to maryshea03@gmail.com to WhatsApp her +15623847738.who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete