Advertisement

#Aquarius #TarotReading🔮 A WHOLE LOT GOING ON!😒 March 2020

#Aquarius #TarotReading🔮 A WHOLE LOT GOING ON!😒 March 2020 Aquarius Tarot Reading
Donations 🔮PayPal.me/thedivinelivingtarot

⭐Unfortunately, right now my website is down due to making some changes to the website. 

My website should be back sometime in February

However, I am still doing readings!😂

I'm not taking any💰 money at this time for payment.
However, I do have a

⭐Amazon wish list you can gift me anything from the list for payment. 

This is the Amazon link


🔮I'm only doing 30 minutes readings at this time. The reading can be love or financial. 

⭐You can ask 3 questions!

⭐clarifying cards and advice Oracle cards are used!

⭐ The readings are done by video or phone call your choice!

⭐By phone we can set up a time to do the reading live!

⭐If you choose the video choice, I will send you a private link to your video. 

This link will direct you to my Madame Angel YouTube channel where you will be able to watch and download your readings. The Video will be available from my Madame Angel account for 30 days

🔮Example  
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me
at my email 🔮 thedivinelivingtarot@gmail.com

#AquariusTarotReading,#BabaJolieGuidedMessages #TheWhiteWitchParlour,#ChristinaEvolved,#Sadhguru,#PickACardTarotReading,#Astrology,#psychic,#AaronDoughty,#KoiFresco,#LucidLivingTV,#DoreenVirtue,#FullMoon,#ChristinaEvolved #AlunaAsh9d,#paranormal,#Crystals,#SpiritualBath,#TheWitchOfWonderLust,#Patrizia1111,#WaterBabyTarot,#Witchcraft,#RichLopp #ArchAngelMicheal,#infiniteWaters #LightWorker,#SoulMate #SecretTarot,#TheFindGuru,#NewMoon,#TwinFlame,#Jiyo4life #MarkBajerski,#AngelSouls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments