Advertisement

This Guitar is on Steroids | Built-in LOOPER and EFFECTS.

This Guitar is on Steroids | Built-in LOOPER and EFFECTS. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปClick Show More to Expand๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

๐ŸŽธTHE GUITAR I AM USING IN THIS VIDEO
Since you ask all the time, guys, I decided to let you know which guitar I am using in each video. In this video, I used the TRAMONTANE HYVIBE 30 by Lag Guitars.

The Looper Pedal the beginning of the video is the Aeros Loop Studio from Singular Sound.

๐ŸŽธABOUT THIS GUITAR LESSON
This guitar is insane. The TRAMONTANE HYVIBE 30 by Lag Guitars has built-in effects such as reverb, chorus, delay, octave, distortion, tremolo, and phaser.

It also has a built-in looper that allows you to record a four-bar loop in the most simple and quick way.

The guitar has speaker capability which means that you can hear all the effects from the guitar. There is no need for a guitar amp to activate and use the effects as they all play through the guitar system.

This beautiful and modern acoustic guitar has the ability to connect with a Bluetooth device and reproduce backing tracks, songs, and music tracks that you can use to play along. In this video, I am going to show you how to connect the guitar to my phone and play a backing track.

There is also a dedicated app that allows you to edit all the effects with the touch of a finger.

I hope you enjoy the video guys!
Let me know if you like this guitar.


๐ŸŽธALL THE COURSES AVAILABLE ON PATREON
YouTube Tabs:
Patreon Guitar Courses:

๐ŸŽธUDEMY COURSES | 63% DISCOUNT
Acoustic Guitar Redefined |
Acoustic Guitar System |

๐ŸŽธFOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
PATREON:

๐ŸŽธMY ITALIAN YOUTUBE CHANNEL (GUITAR LESSONS)


๐ŸŽธGEAR I AM USING ATM
GUITAR 1: Eko Massimo Varini Signature
GUITAR 2: Journey Instrument Sitka Sapele OF410
GUITAR 3: Journey Instrument Carbon Black Top Matte OF660M
GUITAR 4: LAVA ME 2 from Lava Music
GUITAR 5: AVIAN Skylark (
EFFECTS: Boss GT10
RECORDING: Boss Micro BR80
STRINGS: Elixir 010
GUITAR MIC: NV TONE Duo Model System (www.nvtone.com)

๐ŸŽธRECORDING
CAMERA 1: Canon 80D
CAMERA 2: Canon 700D
CAMERA 3. PANASONIC GH5
MIC: RODE

๐ŸŽธEDITING
Final Cut Pro X
MacBook Pro

๐ŸŽธFAQs:
Are you a full-time YouTuber?
Yes, I am on YouTube as Marco Cirillo, and I promote my videos on my website BlitzGuitar.com. All the courses I post online are available on my Patreon page

How long have you been playing guitar?
I started playing guitar when I was 10 years old, so it has been more than 20 years. I have always loved fingerpicking guitar, so this is why all my tutorials focus on this topic.

Why are you on Patreon?
Patreon is great! It allows creators to make money doing what they love. On Patreon, I can share my guitar lessons with my Patrons and get paid for it. As a creator, I feel like Patreon really made a massive difference in the way I share my content :)

Do you do concerts?
I used to do a lot of gigs in the past. London is a great place to play music almost every day. When my YouTube channel started to grow, I decided to go all-in and try to help as many people as possible learning guitar. This goal takes all the time I have available, so I am not doing any gig or concert atm.

© Copyright and Licensing...
All the music posted to this channel are created by and belong exclusively to Marco Cirillo. For the tracks and music in this video to be used in any way requires direct permission and consent or necessary takedown action will be taken.

DON'T SAMPLE ANY MUSIC FROM MY VIDEOS.
DON'T CLAIM COPYRIGHT FOR ANY OF THE MUSIC RECORDED IN THIS VIDEO.

For the tracks to be used in any other way, a licensing agreement must be signed and a fee paid. For other business inquiries or questions about licensing, please contact me at this email: marcocirillo@blitzguitar.com

guitar,acoustic guitar,guitar loop,lag guitars,tramontane guitar,hyvibe guitar,review,music gear,guitar gear,guitar comparison,chorus,reverb,delay,guitar effects,guitar demo,modern guitars,advanced guitar,beautiful guitar loop,instrumental,aeros guitar loop,marco cirillo,blitzguitar,guitar review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments