Advertisement

The Sight Of Impact - Should I [HD]

The Sight Of Impact - Should I [HD] Another classic track from The Sight Of Impact after they made a huge impression with 'Broken Record'. Enjoy crew!

Check out the artist's pages!






Lyrics:
You know that feeling where life just stops changing?
Well that's what I'm thinking
Sit on the ground feeling stuck as I burn one
Caught up in my head and bound
To myself
A picture that stands so still
Hands on my head feeling anxious and weary
I contemplate why my stories unchanged
The many talks from my youth never geared me
And here today still my thoughts search to blame

Falling to the earth on my knees
I’m Starving for a cry and release, as I constantly ask myself
Why I'm alive and should I just stop breathing?
Who the hell do I have to please to grow to where I thought I should be
Still I constantly ask myself
Should I

Should I try
If in the end I cant help but swallow the dirt
Or should I stay mad at the world
Or should I just lie here and curl up
Should I try
If in the end I cant help but feel so defeated
Or should I get up and repeat it
Toss ill thoughts aside
Get back on the ride called life

The chilling air brushes shoulder to shoulder
Making me numb on the outside like my insides
It feels like I've pissed off a maker
Or I've been created for their ego filled eyes

Drag the earth through gaps in my fingers
Swollen hands and eyes feel alive
As i constantly ask myself
Since I'm alive should I just keep breathing
Shaking as I rise on my feet
Sometimes all you needs to feel free
And to constantly ask yourself

Violently shake as you shatter your inner thoughts in your head, pull the shackles until you bleed

#TheSightOfImpact #MontageRock

Photography by Charlie Mathot:


Follow us on Instagram:


Like us on Facebook:


Follow us on Twitter:


Follow us and our playlists on Spotify:


Follow our Twitch Livestreams:


Join our Discord Server:

FREE,ROCK,MONTAGES,UNCOPYRIGHT,COPYRIGHT FREE,NON-COPYRIGHT,MUSIC,UNCOPYRIGHTED MUSIC,MONTAGE SONGS,TOP 100 MONTAGE SONGS,TAGE SONG,EP SONG,MONTAGE,EP,EPISODE,ROCK SONG,ROCK MONTAGE SONG,METAL,HEAVY ROCK,GUITAR,BASS,ELECTRIC,VOCALS,EDITING,ARTIST,THE SIGHT OF IMPACT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments