Advertisement

Samung Galaxy Note 10 In - Depth Review

Samung Galaxy Note 10 In - Depth Review Hello to all,

Hope all of you are doing well!! I want to apologize for the small delay or gap in between the norm for my typical weekly vlogs I upload. I've been a bit busy and it delayed me in getting this much needed vlog uploaded for you all. There aren't really any vlogs on youtube that truly dive deep in depth on the 6.3 inch Note 10 so I thought I would not only make this a full review but also give you my thoughts on it as a really incredible device to get in 2020 if at the right price due to it's perfect 6.3 inch one handed size compared to the gigantic phones to be coning in 2020.

I hope you enjoy and find the content helpful and do please comment with your thoughts or any questions. Leave a thumbs up if you liked it and I'd you are knew here please subscribe. The channel has really taken off and I owe it all to you all and I could not be more thankful for all of your support and the many friendships I've made. I enjoy the interaction here and on Instagram.

Lastly you will notice the channel name has changed by way of a suggestion from a very good friend and subscriber. Hope to talk to you all here or 9n the GRAM! Take care and look forward to your comments.

A special thanks to two very very important people who play a larger role than I do with the channel. One the video editor as she is awesome and two the channel manager. If you get a chance in the comments, please tell them how awesome they are.

Review

Post a Comment

0 Comments