Advertisement

part 3 - We're Gonna Be Ok - mep (for SilverWolf)

part 3 - We're Gonna Be Ok - mep (for SilverWolf) I know, I know. You’re shocked. I’ve uploaded something worthwhile and creative which I haven’t done in like 6 months. Woah. I am very proud of this one tbh guys. I’m really getting faster and better skilled at making videos. Hope you enjoy this, SilverWolf. :)

Storyline:
Yin had a crush on Dakota but Dakota got in a relationship with her friend Felicia and Yin lost both of their friendships. Yin developed anorexia because of jealous rage and doesn’t like her body. “What does she have that I don’t?” - Yin

Whitestorm loves Elan and they are in a relationship but Elan doesn’t truly feel the same way back; she was just being nice. Whitestorm feels betrayed when Elan dumps him and gets in a relationship with Dillon.

Yin and Whitestorm comfort each other in their time of distress and form a long lasting and caring friendship which could develop into more than just friends.



~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinztagram:

amrxkinz

------------------------

KinzTok:

amr2002amr

------------------------

Twitter:

amr2002amr1

------------------------

DeviantArt:

amr20002amr

~~~~~~~~~~~



music:

“We’re Gonna Be Okay” by Cody Francis

****All rights go to their respectful owners!! I DO NOT own the music!! This is purely for entertainment!! I am not intending to make any money or profit off this video!! I DO NOT do YouTube for a living!! I do it as a hobby!!**

webkinz,amr2002amr,amr2002amr webkinz,amr2002amr videos,kinztube,amr2002amr kinztube,amr2002amr storyline,amr2002amr whitestorm,amr2002amr were gonna be okay,amr2002amr silverwolf,amr2002amr yin,amr2002amr elan,amr2002amr dillon,amr2002amr yin and whitestorm,amr2002amr whitestorm and yin,amr2002amr elan and dillon,amr2002amr mep part,amr2002amr dillon and elan,amr2002amr romance,amr2002amr love triangle,amr2002amr breakup,amr2002amr body image,

Post a Comment

0 Comments