Advertisement

Minerva Podcast #12 w| Sig, Chrichelle and definitely Jaffy this time!

Minerva Podcast #12 w| Sig, Chrichelle and definitely Jaffy this time! Bhnz had to work :(

JOIN and become a MEMBER to get awesome custom emotes, priority when I'm inviting viewers and more!


DISCORD -
If you'd like to get notified of my streams/videos on there get the "Beast Fans" role!

DONATIONS - Never expected, always appreciated!
$5 min. to be read aloud by a spicy Spanish lady
$5 to put a hit out for me to kill someone in Minecraft. I'll try to do my best in other games though!

PATREON - If you'd like to support my channel and/or join the Minerva Patron Survival server check out my Patreon linked below :)


SEND ME FOOD - I'm going to try out TreatStream which allows you guys to order food to me from a list of pre-selected "treats" LINK -

Minerva Shirts and Hoodies!


CRYPTO Donations -

========================================================================

Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Mixer (Beam):
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
Steam ID:

========================================================================

My Save the World weapon guides:
My Save the World hero loadout guides:

My Save the World schematics:

========================================================================

For Minecraft:
Here's a playlist for the Minerva datapacks:


RESOURCE PACKS:
Mega Pack - Has all of my packs in one!


Download for Rectic (my skies until 1.13):
Download for my skies after 1.13:
Download for Dark Handles:
Download for Custom Handles (allows you to edit them):
Download for "Hardened Clay Fix" (changes terracotta back to hardened clay)
Download for "Chickens to Turkeys"
Download for "BetterNether" (makes the Nether into stone)
Download for "BetterNetherPatrick" (same as before, but makes pigmen Patrick from SpongeBob)
Download for "Better Item Frames:
Download for faithful with connected textures in 1.13+
Download for books that match their enchantments:

MODS:
Here is a download for all of my mods in 1.14.4. You can easily keep/remove any of them!


- Multistreaming with

time!

Post a Comment

0 Comments