Advertisement

Men's Short Crop Haircut

Men's Short Crop Haircut This Modern Men's 2020 haircut shows you how to cut a crop with an exaggerated fade with a cropped fringe. I hope you enjoy!

Instagram @busihair

Please feel free to do your own research though because I just found what I use personally!

Clipper comb

Cutting Comb by YS Park
Barber comb
Clipper I use:
Edger
Blades I would start with for short hair:
1.5 blade
1 blade (I prefer the ceramic blades)
OA
#000 or
Feather Razor .
(AD)

haircut,men's haircut,fade haircut,tutorial,tutorial with clippers,tutorial with scissors,asmr,2020 haircut,french crop,british crop,short crop haircut,men's crop fade,crop fringe,haircut crop top,men's french crop haircut,crop finge men's haircut,modern haircut,trendy haircut,european haircut,soccer haircut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments