Advertisement

Lets do this!

Lets do this! Today I met my coach/friend at the gym to learn a new work out routine, went to the store to learn how to budget my money and get more food for less, and I also tried a salad for the first time. Spoiler alert, I almost puked!

In an effort to keep videos monetized while at the gym/in places with copyrighted background music we have started to put NCS music in the background. Let us know what you think in the comments! Thanks for the support!

Our current 2020 upload schedule is going to be Monday and Friday, and occasionally Wednesdays. We need to take a step back and slow it down a bit. Here's to 2020! Sorry for the delay on Monday, Friday we will be back on schedule. We will be dropping part one of a 2 part Chicago series on Friday!

Thank you to everyone who supported the merch store that was awesome! We sold 70 items!! All of that will be put into our next run of merch for better designs, more designs, better quality, and cheaper prices! You guys are awesome! We have something major in the works with a new company! Next release we will have new designs, lower costs, all kinds of new items with my face on them, and more sizing options! I can't wait to show our next drop! (Hoping to release in 1-2 months) All designs will be limited release! That means exclusive merch! Keep an eye out for giveaways too!

LINKS ARE BELOW!

Merchandise ▶ New Store coming by May 4th 2020
Instagram ▶
Facebook ▶
Twitch ▶
Twitter ▶
To invite your friends please use the discord link below;


If you'd like to send fan mail please send it to the PO box below, thank you! Soon we will be doing fan mail unboxings so send in some goodies and stuff to unbox! Love ya! All mail will make it into the video!

Check out my coach/friend's channel hes been helping me out a lot. He texts me daily to remind me of my meal schedule, he texts me to remind me what workouts to do, he does his best to keep me on track and motivated everyday.



Airsoftfatty
5420 Beckley RD
#287
Battle Creek MI 49015

airsoftfatty,airsoft,starwars,lightsaber,ultrasaber,sabeforge,kyberlight,fun,funny,fail,airsoft fatty,airsoftfatty lightsaber,cooking with fatty,airsoftfatty mom,fatty,fatty airsoft,gym,walmart,meijer,food,battle creek,michigan,kalamazoo,healthy,weight loss,meal plan,under 50 dollars,lets do this,run,walk,lift,airsoft skinny,fatty family,diet,keto,coach,trainer,fitnness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments