Advertisement

I Got Strike On My Channel | Unknown Rules Of YouTube Community Guidelines

I Got Strike On My Channel | Unknown Rules Of YouTube Community Guidelines I Got Strike On My Channel | Unknown Rules Of YouTube Community Guidelines
Hi
I am yogi Yogendra. Welcome to our youtube channel technical yogi.

About this video-
Dosto YouTube Par Video Banate Ho To Aapko Pahle YouTube Guidelines Rules Ko Achhe Se Samajh Lena Bahut Jaruri Hai Is Video Me Maine Aapko Kuch Aise Rules Ke Bare Me Bataya Hai Jo Mujhe Pahle Nahi Pata Tha Or Mujhe Bhi Ek Community Guidelines Strike Mil Gayi Hai Ummeed Hai Aapko Ye Jankari Kafi Achhi Lagi Hogi Thank you so much...

Our some other playlist -
About youtube guidelines


About Uc News-


Blogger Tutorial


Android Apps Reviews


About WhatsApp-

English Speaking Course


Video Editing Tutorial


Other social links
Youtube -
Facebook-
Twitter-
instagram-

#technicalyogi #hindi

technical yogi,hindi,youtube community guidelines,youtube new rules for community guidelines strike 2020,youtube striked me,community guidelines,youtube guidelines rules,youtube community guidelines rules,youtube community guidelines policy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments