Advertisement

I Caught My Dad Secretly Filming Me

I Caught My Dad Secretly Filming Me My Father Was Filming Me In The Shower

I imagine, after seeing the name of this video, you’re pretty shocked. Allow me to explain and stick with me, it’s kind of a crazy story.

My dad and my mom have been divorced my entire life. Since I was a little girl, I’ve spent half the week living with my mom, who lives at one end of town, and the other with my dad- who lives way at the other end. To be honest, I preferred living with mom. I kind of get why mom ditched him way back I the day. His living standards are not exactly great, the whole house is a mess, there’s literally bones from fried chicken all over the kitchen surfaces all the time and I don’t think he’s vacuumed in decades! But, he’s my dad, and I guess I do sort of love him. So, what can you do?

I lost, I lost my face, Love story, love, Girl fall in love, Girl fall in love with my scars, My life - My Story, story, actually happened, animated Story, story time, stories, true stories, drama, teen stories, life story, my story animated, Animated stories, reddit, reddit stories, ask reddit, Teen Stories, animation short film, share story, ruined my life, Fell in Love, fall in love, unconditional love, Lost beauty, love scars, my Face, ugly face, ugly, Scarface

father filming me,my father,family story,father,parents,my parents,my parents hate me,My life - My Story,broken heart,my story,story,stories,dory story,father did this to me,did this to me,reddit stories,story time,I Caught My Dad Secretly Filming Me,dear diary,actually happened,storytime,dating,dad filming me,problems,short animation,true stories,my story animated,stepfather,family issues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments