Advertisement

How To: Use a STABILITY BALL in your Workout

How To: Use a STABILITY BALL in your Workout Free 12 week Workout Plan:
Today I'm running you through how to use a stability ball in your workouts. I love adding a stability ball into my routines because it helps improve core strength, stabilization and balance. It's always important to move slowly and learn how to use your ball before adding weight or complex movements so that you can avoid injury and get the most out of each exercise. So in this video I'm going to share some tips and trick as well as offer some modifications. I hope you find it helpful!

Shop Stability Balls + More on Amazon:

Where I get my Music *Try it FREE for 30 days*


L I N K S

Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
______________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

This is my own personal workout and may not be suited for you. It is strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By engaging in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk.

______________________________

Thanks for watching!

❤ Heather

how to use a stability ball,stability ball,how to use an exercise ball,how to use a fitness ball,stability ball form,stability ball exercises,fitness ball workout,stability ball workout,heather robertson,core training,improve stability,improve balance,stability ball for core,stability ball for balance,balance on fitness ball,stability ball modifications,improve core strength,fitness ball,exercise ball,ball workout,fit ball,pilates ball,swiss ball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments