Advertisement

How to Build a PC - Building my PC for Streaming on Twitch - AMD Ryzen 7 Build

How to Build a PC - Building my PC for Streaming on Twitch - AMD Ryzen 7 Build In what is quite a different vlog for me, this video will show you how I built my PC to allow me to stream on Twitch. I have a channel that streams every weekday from 9am (UK Time) on www.kiphakes.tv. Whilst the stream isn't particularly demanding (we chat, and play some games) my existing rig really wasn't up for the job. So I used my Twitch Dollars to pay for some upgrades.

This vlog shows me installing all the components and building the machine. If you've never looked inside a computer or built your own PC, this is a good starting point. I've tried to keep it as simple as possible. I really believe anyone can build a computer, and hopefully, this will help you along that journey.

The full list of specs and links are below - please give the video a 'Like', and if you don't already - please subscribe!

Tools -

PC
Case - Corsair SPEC-DELTA Carbide Series, RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - Black -
PSU - Corsair CP-9020102-UK CX550M 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply Unit -
Motherboard - ASUS TUF Gaming B450-PLUS ATX Motherboard -
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism RGB LED Cooler -
RAM - 32GB - Corsair 159405 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz -
GPU - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 -
SSD Hard Drive - Crucial MX500 CT1000MX500SSD1(Z) 1 TB Internal SSD -

Stream Gear
Camera - Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam -
Microphone and XLR Interface - Neewer NW-700 Condenser Microphone Kit -
XLR Cable - No Bull Music Gear' Premium XLR Cable (Yellow, 3m) -
Light - Andoer Video Led Light Dimmable, 3200K-6000K 2000 Lumens -

Streaming,Twitch,Twitch PC,Streaming PC,PC Build,nvidia,ryzen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments