Advertisement

Frequent and heavy night wetters

Frequent and heavy night wetters Nightime EC can be a whole different ballgame than daytime pottying. Today's question comes from a parent whose child is soaking through his diapers and needing multiple changes a night. We'll discuss some options! For more on ECing at night, check out my mini-course:
Original Question:

"18 month old boy, few misses in the day time, but wets frequent and heavy all night long. He soaks through his diapers, and I can change soaked diapers 6+ times a night. He doesn't sleep because of this, and wakes literally 15 times a night on average if not more. I am exhausted and don't know what to do. When I ditch the diapers he wets the bed. I need sleep what do i do!?"

************
To start Elimination Communication with your baby, visit and get my free one-page Easy Start Guide. It will get you off on the right foot!
************
You can also download my Observation Log here -
************
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE EC - videos that actually tell you how to do it.
I have taught over 100,000 parents, worldwide, how to do EC. You're in good hands.
Please subscribe to this channel for more of my hands-on, how-to EC vids by clicking this link:
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO CREATE A DIAPER-FREE WORLD FOR OUR BABIES!
************
BABIES DESERVE THEIR DIGNITY.
ELIMINATION COMMUNICATION IS WHERE IT'S AT.

************
FOLLOW ME + GO DIAPER-FREE
(which really means free from full-time diaper dependence. trust me, it's rad.)
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
PINTEREST:

Elimination communication,EC,Infant Potty Training,Baby,Diaper Free,Diaper Free Baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments