Advertisement

DESIGNER BAGS I WOULDN'T BUY EVEN IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE!💰

DESIGNER BAGS I WOULDN'T BUY EVEN IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE!💰 #bags #luxury #designer
Hugley popular sought after designer luxury bags that I would not buy even if money was no object!
Let's hang out on INSTAGRAM @The Blonde Avenue

HERMES PLAYLIST


FAMILY VLOG SERIES:


If you LOVE Hermes or Chanel content as well as other unboxing videos then you will find plenty below:

HERMES A/W 2019 BIRKIN & KELLY COLOURS:

HERMES KELLY vs GARDEN PARTY! What’s in my bag! Hermes Accessories:

HERMES Birkin & Kelly | What's in My Bag:

HERMES Birkin vs Kelly | WHICH BAG SHOULD YOU BUY?:


CHANEL CONTENT:

CHANEL IT BAG UNBOXING:

IS IT WORTH IT? CHANEL BOY BAG:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BAG IN THE WORLD | CHANEL FLAP:


Love you lots like JELLY TOTS!
M xoxo

margarita nazarenko,the blonde avenue,bags,luxury,designer,worst bags,best bags,wish list,hermes,birkin,kelly,how to get a birkin,balanciaga bag,fendi,gucci,louis vuitton,chanel,loewe,dior,lady dior,vanity case chanel,capucines LV,billionaire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments