Advertisement

Dances That Are Often Used For Audioswaps! || Collab with LivLuv ALDC

Dances That Are Often Used For Audioswaps! || Collab with LivLuv ALDC Her Video:


Intro Song: Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz
Video: South Of The Boarder By Ed Sheeran
Outro Song: Teeth By 5SOS



~| My name is Eren
~| I am 14 years old
~| I Am a competitive dancer
~| I love lyrical and contemporary
~| Favourite dancers are Brynn and Kenzie


|| What do you edit with? ||

As and rps - IMovie
Pfps - PicsArt and InShot
Regular Videos - Cute Cut Pro and InShot
Thumbnail - Thumbnail Maker and PicsArt
Intros/outros - Cute Cut Pro, PocketVideo and InShot

|| Can we collab? ||

Yes, collabs are always open!


|| Are requests open? ||

Yes they are! Just fill out these forms.

Intro/outro -

Pfp -

I own nothing! All rights go to lifetime and other original owners!


Have a great day Angels!😇

LivLuv

Post a Comment

0 Comments