Advertisement

Coloured Raine Lip Swatches-BLACK OWNED Makeup

Coloured Raine Lip Swatches-BLACK OWNED Makeup Welll, hello there! Thank you so much for stopping by my channel. This video continues my theme of showcasing BLACK-OWNED MAKEUP Brands. Todays's video is on one of my favorites: Coloured Raine. Cherry Blossom is MY FAVORITE RED LIP, hands down!!!!! I always recommend it to all of my people, and now I am showing you, WHY!!!

Order of Appearance:
*Mocha (dark brown)
*Roulette (deep purple)
*Cherry Blossom (BEST red EVER!!!)

Link to Coloured Raine website►

*Please show your support by liking this video. It only takes a sec but means a lot to me and helps my channel out :-)

► S U B S C R I B E → hit the SUBSCRIBE button in red & the bell
IG → cocoaalmondjoy
SC → cocoaalmondjoy
FB → Thecocoaalmondjoy


Music:
►"New" A-Star Bad Riddim:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡ RAKUTEN: How I earn cash back while shopping online!

Get cash back for shopping on RAKUTEN! Sign up with my invite link for a $10 bonus when you shop at over 2,000 stores like, eBay, Macy’s & Walmart

Sign-Up here:

_________________________________________________________
#colouredraine
#blackownedmakeup
#lipswatches
#darkskin

coloured raine,lip swatches,makeup,coloured raine swatches,coloured raine lip swatches,coloured raine cherry blossom,coloured raine lip swatch,swatches,coloured raine matte lip paint,coloured raine tootsie,coloured raine sugar,coloured raine liquid lipstick,coloured raine raine fever,coloured raine liquid lipsticks,coloured raine matte lip paints,coloured raine truffle raine,coloured raine brick house,juvia's place,black owned makeup,cherry blossom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments