Advertisement

Best Dog Walk Ever! Ken Block’s Epic Mountain Hike to Snowboard With His Dogs

Best Dog Walk Ever! Ken Block’s Epic Mountain Hike to Snowboard With His Dogs I have one of the best dog walks in the world right in my backyard because it combines three of my favorite things - Huskies, snowboarding, and working out. This week's episode features me and my dogs (Yuki the Destroyer and Bentley Chicken Fingers) in my hometown of Park City, Utah, a tour of my mudroom, an epic dog walk, and some snowboard action.

Subscribe to my channel for more:
Follow me on Instagram: @kblock43
Follow on Facebook: facebook.com/kenblockracing

Rad gear that The Hoonigans make for me:

Ken Block,ken block dogs,ken block huskies,ken block dog walk,epic dog walk,siberian huskies,ken block dc,dc shoes,dc snowboarding,park city,park city snowboarding,dog walk park city,gopro dogs,wolfgang leashes,wolfgang ken block,ken block snow,best dog walk,epic dog walks,park city hikes,snowboarding with dogs,husky snowboarding,gopro max,

Post a Comment

0 Comments