Advertisement

Arbonne CLEANSE Flash SALE! ...and all the info you need to know...

Arbonne CLEANSE Flash SALE! ...and all the info you need to know... Hi!! So I have been meaning to make a detailed video to give you guys all the knowledge you need about this company and the cleanse I have been on. However, TOMORROW at 3PM there will be a flash sale on the 30 day cleanse and the mini cleanse kits. YOU GUYS NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. I have been on the cleanse for 9 days now and I LOVE IT. The kits will be marked down 50-60% off. We cannot give actual pricing as it will go live to myself and the public tomorrow, 3PM PST. This sale is first come first serve, so if you need this, EMAIL ME. I will reserve the kits for you so you dont miss out! I will give everyone interested the exact pricing tomorrow and you ultimately decide if you want to follow through with the purchase. I love you guys and I cant wait for you to try these products. THEY ARE AMAZING.
I will upload a detailed video sometime VERY SOON with more photo progress, food journals, grocery shopping details and what Ive been doing as far as workouts. You can also see lots of this journey via my instagram and snap. Like I said, EMAIL me with any questions :)

LeneeMarie@me.com

makeup,highlight,contour,eyebrow,tutorial,asian,Makeup Artist Fashion,Beauty,how-to eyebrow highlight contour kim kardashian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments